4" woven patch with iron-on backing. Original character design by Janak Tull of Pance News.
- Lay your garment on an ironing board.
- Set iron to appropriate fabric setting.
- Place damp dishtowel on top of patch and garment.
- Iron slowly and consistently until patch adheres to fabric (time varies per garment).
- Remove iron and cloth; check corners for adhesion.
- Let the patch cool off and wear it out on the town!
- OPTIONAL: reinforce patch with sewing machine on zig-zag or straight stitch setting.